Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sandy

So, many of you have most likely heard about the hurricane Sandy that just destroyed the East Coast, and to many of you, it may be no big deal. I'm originally from New Jersey (one of the states that got hit the worst) and i'm so tired of everyone around here talking shit about this hurricane. I have so many good friends, not to mention my family, my dad, who I cannot get in touch with after this storm, and all I keep seeing is pictures of flooding and trees fallen down. It scares the shit out of me not knowing if these people were one of the many who have gotten killed or seriously injured. So if you have anything rude or disrespectful to say about this that's going on, please shut the fuck up and put yourself in the position of someone who cannot get in touch with family, or have lost family during this storm. Sure I may not be living there right now, and my not have been affected directly by the storm, but it still affects be so much seeing where I grew up, completely destroyed. It was my home. It is my home.
Now when my family and friends and my home have been involved in this type of natural disaster, I really feel for those who experience these kinds of storms every year. I have so much respect for you all. So, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it all please.

My heart goes out to all of you who were affected (very badly) by the storm. Stay Strong.


Down the shore, at my families favorite summer getaway, Wildwood NJ (ww.weatherchannel.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment