Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm Back!

Hey Everyone!

So everything as finally died down, involving school and i'm finally finding some time for my blog again. We've had out mock exams these past two week and now I only have one left... on Monday! I'm off tomorrow and i'm spending the morning with my cousin Emilia at an indoor water park, and then meeting the girls at the gym! Then I will be free the rest of the night! This weekend i'm not doing anything special... maybe a girls-night! I can't go out to the clubs, because i'm on penicillin now because of an inflammation in my cheek from my wisdom teeth... :(

Right now i'm going to end my day by taking a nice relaxing bubble bath while I catch up on the Hollywood Heights episode I missed! I hope you all have a great night!

xoxo, Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment