Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hollywood Heights

Hey Everyone!

So right now i'm laying in bed and about to take the little pooch out one last time before I go to sleep. I'm beat after my first day of work. It was a lot of fun though! I'm looking forward to working more! I just spent the last couple of hours in front of the computer watching Hollywood Heights. I watch everyday at home and I missed it today while I was at work so I had to see what I missed... well that episode was so good that it led me to watching the last two episodes, and i'm so sad it's over. It was such a good show. If only that was my life! If you haven't watched it yet... WATCH IT.
Well folks, i'm going to get ready for bed and then cuddle up so I get a good nights sleep for what tomorrow may bring. Have a great night everyone!

xoxo, Jenn

old picture of me and my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment