Friday, May 22, 2015

Morning

Morning everyone!

Right now it's 8:50 and I woke up about 20 minutes ago,  but right now i'm in bed drinking some coffee watching some TV. I watch The Real Housewives of Orange County now in the morning before work. I have the same routine almost everyday. Wake up at 8:30, make coffee, watch The Real Housewives while I get ready, eat breakfast/lunch, iron my work clothes, and then hop on my bike and enjoy a great 45 min bike ride to work! haha.

I'm going to try to get to the gym after work but i'm usually way to tired... I mean I do bike ride for almost  2h. Anyways. That's my plan for today. I'm going to make some pasta quick and start my day. Hope you all have a great day!

p.s I'm obsessing of Jessie James Decker this week (I always am though, forever my #wcw) I love her hair, make up everything. I NEED that head of hair that she has. Not to mention the fact that her songs are always on point. Here is my favorite.

xoxo, Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment