Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday

Hey everyone,

It's been awhile since I've been on here and typed something up, but I've been crazy busy as usual. This time I've been sick and I went on vacation to Norway to see my cousins confirmation! So proud of him. Anyways, I have two jobs now so things are about to get pretty hectic, but I love it. I had work today, but I have taken the rest of the week off to get back to 100% for work next week. I'm working a lovely 7 day week next week with hours all over the place, so I need to get rid of whats left of this cold so I can kick butt.

Anyways, right now i'm debating if I should go to the gym and just walk or do something light... just so i'm getting back into the routine of going to the gym. I just finished up lunch (Leftover spaghetti, meatballs and an apple and of course COFFEE <3) and i'm watching a quick episode of Grey's Anatomy before I make any decisions.

If you are bored and you need a good laugh, then I found a new viner (yes I love vine) Joel Bergs (if I remember correctly) this dude is so funny. I love him!



Have a great day everyone!

xoxo, Jenn

here are some pictures from my trip to Norway!












No comments:

Post a Comment