Saturday, February 16, 2013

Selena Gomez

Hey Everyone!

How are you all? I finally got through my hell week, and got through it a lot quicker then I expected. Now we have a week long break to try to relax, but i'm sure there won't be much of that! I've had a really relaxing/slow day but it's been nice. I did go to the gym with girls but that's about it. I'm waiting for my mom to finish vacuuming and then we are going to watch a movie. Monte Carlo, with Selena Gomez. I'm a pretty big fan of Selena, and even though I've seen the movie before, i'm still excited.
So right now i'm going to book a yoga class for tomorrow and then get to watching the movie.. who knows what the week will bring, but I'm happy to be able to sleep for a long time!
Have a great weekend!

xoxo, Jenn

p.s: I love her spread in Glamour for "Woman of the year" so beautiful! (all pictures taken from google)








No comments:

Post a Comment