Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Eye candy

Hi everyone!

Today has been a mentally draining day. I woke up a lot earlier then planned cause I had really bad eye pains. Yesterday my eye was giving me problems and when I got home from work and took out my contact I was in so much pain, and thought I could sleep it off. So I went to the doctors, who sent me to the emergency room, and I have a cut on my cornea pretty much. They even numbed my eye and it was the weirdest feeling ever. The doctors put like an orange dye in my eye to really locate the injury and when ever my eye teared up my tears were orange and the orange color even came out of my nose. It was so weird! Anyways, I'm off of work tomorrow, so hopefully I will be able to recuperate enough to go back to work on Thursday. Right now i'm going to jump in the shower and get ready for bed. I'm dreading taking my eye medicine which is like a cream you put on your eye and it really hurts.... wish me luck!

Goodnight!

xoxo, Jenn

no make up and glasses life for the next four weeks. woop woop


  

No comments:

Post a Comment