Thursday, June 6, 2013

Graduation?

Hi Everyone!

I'm sitting here in front of the computer instead of cleaning.. if my mom see's this she'll be mad... SORRY MADRE! <3 We are cleaning the apartment and getting everything ready for my graduation party tomorrow, because tomorrow I officially graduate from the IB-program and Swedish high school. I can't believe it, and on top of that i'm moving back to Jersey soon. It's crazyyyyyy! I had my prom Sunday, and it was amazing! We had it at Hotel Tylösand, which is the most famous beach in Sweden and is owned by the famous Swedish singer Pär Gesle (A member of Roxette) Yesterday night we had a little "last time" get together with the whole class and all of our teachers from all over the years. So, i'm getting back to cleaning now.. here are some pictures from the past week!

xoxo, Jenn

My class for the past 3 years, and our two wonderful teachers Annette and Anders

the whole class exactly 3 years ago.

my prom date and I ( i don't know why i look so sad or whatever!)

Zuzanna and I

Zuzanna, Me and Lilly in front of my ride (my dream car) RANGE ROVER SPORT

Zuzanna, Me and Amilia

The crew!

Seb and I on the red carpet

Red white and blue



No comments:

Post a Comment