Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday

Hi Guys!

So, happy Thursday! So far today has not been that eventful... I woke up took my dog out, ate breakfast and then Zuzanna came over and we went for a powerwalk! After that I called the US embassy in Stockholm to ask some questions about my big move coming up, and I called at 1pm and didn't get off hold until 1:28pm. 28 minutes on hold! CRAZY! Once I got off hold everything went very smoothly though. I spoke to a very nice guy who helped me and referred me to some places to call. Right now i'm waiting for Vienna to call be back and then i'll probably talk to her for a few! Feels good to vent and stuff! I start work at 6 tonight so i'm going to chill for the rest of the day. Hope you all are having a lovely Thursday!

xoxo, Jenn

how I entertain myself when i'm bored.....








No comments:

Post a Comment