Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday

Here are some Pictures of what i've been doing since I left off last... and it also fits in perfectly with #flashbackfriday!
 
 
I partied
 
I Went to my grandpas cabin with my cousins on the Island Limön
 
 
 
my hair was a Little lighter and i took endless amounds of selfies
 
I Went to Äventyrslandet with my cousins, sister and grandma. (it was awesome)
 
 
I had my last day at McDonalds
 
Beach Selfies...with cows...
 
Went to the festival in my Town called "Heartbeat" with my sister
 
 
Got very Close with Sofie <3
 
Had a great dinner/night out with my friends from work
 
 
I Went blonde
 
and I partied some more.....
 
 
 
 
 
Had a going away party
 
 
My uncle stefan!
 
I moved...
 
I arrived
 
My "first" American party
 
Played lots of basketball
 
Celebrated Viennas 20th bday!
 
 
Went to Atlantic City for the first time for Katies 21st birthday
 
 
 
Adopted my first pet, Spartacus
 
Bought my first car

I got an Iphone, my first selfie!

Christmas
Add caption
 


 
 
Jess turned 16

My mom and sister came to visit for Christmas and we saw Santa.







 
 
The superbowl


 
Got hit with a major snowstorm!!




 
Had countless adventures with my girls

 
I lost my best friend... </3


 
To get away, We took our second to AC trip for Celenas 21st













 
I turned 20!








Since I Went to college I made some friends, this is Tyrell and Jordan! :)


 
 
I gathered a team of 30+ people to walk a 5k for MS for my dad and raised over 700 dollars for the cause. TEAM HOPE. We wore red White and blue in honor of my dad.



 
I saw the wendy Williams show!



 
Saw lots of movies

 
Made forever friends


 
Went to NYC



 
Seaside Trips


 
Went on the craziest ride of my life



 
so many forever friends. Miss Lauren from work

 
Jay (who i live with) graduated from college!


 
Celebrated Danas birthday!


 
My sister graduated 9th grade, I flew into Sweden that day to Watch her graduate
 
 
I spent my vacation with my family in Sweden

 
I had a reunion with my friends





 
I partied

 
Celebrated my neighbor Tobbes graduation!

 
 
and emelies

 
i partied some more








 
back in America i saw lots of fireworks

 
I got Close with my "foster brother" Jay



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment