Friday, August 15, 2014

Back In Business

Hey Guys!

I AM BACK. I finally managed to get back into my old account with gmail that I had forgotten for, well, over a year. I am soooooo happy to finally have found it and can start blogging again!

Where I left off was in June of 2013 and I was preparing for my big move to the USA. Well, here I am over a year later, living in New Jersey. I have been here since September 2013 and have loved every second of it.

I now work at a daycare center and I LOVE it. I really love working with the kids and it's a blast. I completed my first semester of college at a commutity college here, and I am waiting to start my next semester, however, this will be online.

After a year away, i've decided to go back to Sweden for awhile. My mom is sick and my sister is starting high school so I feel that I need to be there for them. I will absolutly be back as soon as I can. Hopefully for my 21st birthday in April.

So after I Cook dinner for the family I will post Pictures of what you all have missed this past year. Hope you all have a great night .... IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!

xoxo, Jenn
 


No comments:

Post a Comment