Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tuesday

Hey Guys!

So today is Tuesday and it's the afternoon, it's about 2pm. I just got home from the gym, today was "arm-day". I meet up with my best friend Sofie who is my Personal Trainer and really pushes me to the max, and I love it. Even though it is giving me typing difficulties right now haha.
My plans for today are not really that special. I am most likely going to dinner and a movie with my uncle and my little sister. We are going to see Taken 3! I'm really excited because I really like the first two movies, nothing beats the first one though... "I don't know who you are, but I will find you" haha I love it!

As for right now, i'm looking for something to make for lunch (late lunch I know) and then I promised my little sister that I will play game cube with her now at some point too.

Until next time!

xoxo, Jenn





No comments:

Post a Comment