Monday, September 24, 2012

Hejsansvejsan!

Hey Guys!

So, i'm back with another blog. This time it is dedicated to everyone in the States who are eventually thinking about studying or living abroad in the future! So basically, my name is Jennifer, but my friends call me Jenn. I'm 18 years old and finishing up my last year on the IB-program here in southern Sweden. I live with my mom, and my little sister, and we have all of my moms Swedish family here too. My dad and his family are still back home in New Jersey. I grew up there and moved here when I was 12. My dad decided to move back a few years later, so yupp that's pretty much it!
I'm really learning to addapt to the Swedish life style, but deep-down, i'll always be a Jersey girl! ;) and I plan to move back and go to college next fall. So, hope you all enjoy my blog!

xoxo, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment