Saturday, September 29, 2012

Party Party

Hey Guys!

So I have been really busy the past couple days and last night was the first night I was able to finally relax and do my own thing! So the day started with some school and then my girl Amilia came home with me after school to help me color my hair. I colored it like a redish brownish and i'm really happy with it! :)

After we chilled my place for a few hours we took the bus into town to Zuzanna's house! We were having a little bit of a pre party last night before we went out. Oh yeah. One huge very positive thing is that the drinking age in Sweden is 18! That mean you can go to bars, and clubs and get completely wasted! Now that is what I call a good time!

So we were by Zuzanna first and then it was me, Zuz, Amilia, Lilly, Darja, Sofie and Emelie that were there and it was so much fun! Then we met up with the boys at the club "Underbar" afterwards, and it was fun besides the fact that when I woke up the next morning I wasn't just hungover, I also had a swollen hand, bruises  cuts and extremely sore everywhere. Now thats a Blast!

So now i'm going to watch some Jersey Shore and go lay down again before I attempt to do some studying.
Hope you all have a good night! Here are some pictures from last night, 3 out of the 9893894 pictures that were taken!

xoxo, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment