Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Dinners

Hello!
Me today!

My pretty girlie Emilia! <3
So today has been a slow day, and i'm just chilling! Today we had a really nice dinner at my uncles house with my adorable cousins. My grandpa came from up north (8h away) and is here to visit us for a couple days. :) It was a great time and my youngest cousin Felicia has finally warmed up to us and it was a lot of fun playing with her. And then there was of course my baby Emilia <3 Always a good time with her!

My mom, sister and two baby cousins having what us Swedes like to call  "fika" which is like "tea-time" i guess!


When we get home, this is what I find on my camera...
When I got home I watched the new episode of Awkward and did some Chemistry homework. I wasnt feeling to good so I tried to eat some toast, and drank some warm milk and it helped a little. I took a nice bubble bath and now I am laying in bed watching Life of Ryan and hoping that my stomach ache will go away so I can go to sleep and get ready for tomorrows day of school. Yay, NOT. Registered for my SAT's today as well... which equals even more studying... guess what else?!? I VOTED yayyyy! :)
Anyways, I hope you've all had a good weekend! Goodnight

xoxo, Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment