Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Rainy days...


Hey Guys!

So there was nothing special today either. I'm so mentally tired these days its crazy, and i'm afraid of breaking down completely. Thinking positive though! Had a nice regular school day today, and even stayed a little later just to work on my math homework. #ibproblems. Anyways, getting ready to book my SAT's very soon, and i'm probably road trippin' it with Simon down to Malmö, to visit an international school where I will be taking the test! I'm also getting ready to vote for the first time in my life! I got my ballads home the other day from the States so i'm pretty excited to be a part of this years election!
What made my day a good day, was that I got a cute little phone call from my baby cousin Emilia who is the best! I love her so much and she is my little princess! She is honestly the only person who can get my mind off of things I don't have time to think about!
Right now i'm enjoying what the Swedes call "kladdkaka" which is pretty much a very thin and messy brownie cake. I just baked it to get my mind off things, for example Biology which should be the only thing on my mind. But this stress is killing me and I can't really concentrate on anything. Not good.

Well I hope you all have a great night!

xoxo, Jenn
Emilia <3

It is also National Sibling day so here are some of my favorite memories with my baby sister Jess. I love you Jessy! <3 My dork forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment