Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello!
Thought I would introduce the people I usually hang out with, and the people I will most likely mention the most on my blog. So here they are:

So, in case you didn't know I LOVE photography and take some nice pictures myself..
Here is my beautiful 14 year old (almost 15) sister Jessica from our latest photo shoot together! 
This is one of my best friends, Mathias Martini. This picture is taken my me when we went to New York together this summer! He also goes to the IB with me!
Here is my best girlfriend in Sweden, Zuzanna! She too is a fellow IB student!
This little cutie is my dear study buddy Simon Holtmo! As you might of guessed, he too is an IB student.
The little cutie on the bike is the last memember of our IB crew, the one and only Sebastian Ayers (aka Seb, Mr.Air)
Last but not least, my two best friends in the entire world, Vienna (The graduade) and Celena. These two babes live in the US still, and it is so hard being away from your best friends everyday. Love them to death.

See ya later dudes!

xoxo, Jenn






No comments:

Post a Comment