Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Whats up dudes!

So today, nothing really special happened. Started off with some lovely school. Had an English lesson first and we like conducted a  play kind of I guess you could say. After that I had a psychology higher level test, hopefully that went well! After we had lunch(which was not good. at all.) we had a Swedish lesson with lots of note taking and last but not least math.

I've been pretty much on edge all day so I am very happy to be home. We got a surprise visit from my uncle Stefan and my baby cousin Felicia who just learned to walk! It was so cute and seeing them really put me in a better mood! So now, i'm going to continue studying some Biology and then see where the rest of the night takes me. Its so gross outside you just wanna be inside and do absolutely nothing! Oh well!

xoxo, Jenn

Felicia's Baptism this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment