Monday, January 28, 2013

Chef of the year right here!

What up my dudes?

How are you all this FABULOUS (Naaat) Monday? I'm doing good. I just made the best dinner ever for the fam, and I should honestly start considering becoming a chef... hahaha nahh, i'm not that good!
Anyways, i'm sitting in the kitchen now, procrastinating as usual... but i'm really going to clean the kitchen after the dinner I made. I guess the rule that we used have.. (I cook you clean) does not apply anymore, especially when i'm the one who cooked... :(
After i'm done writing this, i'm going to put on some tunes and get cleaning, and then take my contacts out and put my glasses on and do some homework.
I hope you all have a great Monday!

p.s i found out that I do not like kidney beans.. too bad though, cause their healthy!

xoxo, Jenn


LONG HAIR DON'T CARE




Oh wait it's just my sistas extensions...








No comments:

Post a Comment