Friday, January 11, 2013

tgif

Hey dudes!

So, today was a good day! Not to long of a school day which was great, and well its Friday! I started off the weekend by heading up to my uncles house for a few hours and chilled with my baby cousins. We watched the lion king.. I love that movie! <3 When I got home everyone was sleeping so I made myself a cup of coffee and went into full housewife mode! Cleaned, cooked dinner, and then cleaned up after dinner. I'm just taking a shot break to write this then I'm moving on to cleaning my room so I'll have a good study area for the weekend! I chose to stay home tonight instead of going out to clubs with the crew, but because I need a good nights sleep and I want to be able to actually move and do things the next morning!

I hope you all have a great cozy night!

xoxo, Jenn

here are some pictures from 2011 when I went on a trip to Helsingör, Denmark for the day with my Uncle, his family, and my grandma and of course momma! We only have to take a 20 min boat ride to get from Sweden to Denmark!








No comments:

Post a Comment