Saturday, January 5, 2013

studyingggg

Hey Dudes!

How has your day been? Mine has been relaxing but very useful. I got a lot done! I woke up late... surprise surprise... and then ate some breakfast while I watched some fear factor. Right after that I went out for a nice long walk the dog in the crisp, winter/spring weather. It's like springish outside but still a little chilly, very refreshing!
When I got back, my sister and I helped my mom with getting some things from our storage unit and then carried it back to our apartment. I spent about 2 hours studying some math and psychology. I sat so weird that I got a cramp in my neck so now i'm watching TV, drinking a cup of coffee and waiting for my moms famous chicken salad! YUM.

Hope you all have a great night!
xoxo, Jenn

(my natural hair, nothing done to it!)






No comments:

Post a Comment