Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday

Hey everyone!

How are you all today?? I'm doing good! Yesterday was a interesting fun night. I had school till 1 and came home went shopping and then took a 2h nap before the girlies came over! We planned on going to a club opening last night, but there wasn't that many people so we never went and went to club "Underbar" instead! It was a good night, but unfortunatly Amilia wasnt feeling well so her and Lilly went home earlier while Zuzanna and I partied the night away! It was an overall good night, but it could have been better!
My little sister had  500kr stolen from her which is about $60, so when she called me at the club I was sad for her and it kind of ruined my mood.
Anyways, today is a new day and i'm sitting in the kitchen waiting for my mom to come home with dinner and groceries.

Hope you all have a good day/night!

xoxo, Jenn



two pics from last night... more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment