Sunday, November 11, 2012

EMAs

Hey Dudes!

So today is another Sunday and instead of watching Sunday night football/Sunday football, i'm sitting doing some homework and just doing some things around the house. One, because they do not have Sunday football here, and two, because mother dearest would like the house straightened.
Today, in Sweden the weather is actually pretty refreshing. It turned into a nice day, after a morning of darkness and rain. It's like a perfect fall almost winter day, and I love it.
Tonight is the MTV's EMA's and i'm actually really excited to watch. I voted this year so it will be fun to see who wins what. I voted for the usual people I like to listen to, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift. I believe that it will be a very interesting night and to see who will win.
I just ate some lunch, and i'm about to go take care of some laundry before I start working on my psychology project. I cannot wait for tonight, my mom is bring some of Jersey home to us in SWE and is making some Penne Vodka, and that is one of my favorite foods. Be jealous! Hope you all have a good Sunday, and don't forget to tune in to the MTV EMA's at 21:00 (3pm ET)!

xoxo, Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment