Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving..

Hey guys!

So, it's safe to say that I was completely incapable of posting anything on my blog yesterday. Saturday night we celebrated Thanksgiving at my place and we were about 15 people at the actual dinner. After dinner and dessert, the grandparents took my cousins home and my uncle, aunt and mom and her boyfriend, Zuzanna, and Eva stayed and we got ready for Ricki (moms boyfriend) surprise party. It was a huge success and he had no idea. About 7 of their closest friends were here for the actual surprise.
During the party Zuz and I pre-gamed before we went out to the clubs. We had a great time with all the people over and took a few shots with my uncle and aunt. The rest of the night is pretty blurry for me, even though I do remember most of it. We did have a great time though. After we were here, Zuz and I took the bus to Lilly's house and met up with my girls, Sofie, Amilia and Lilly of course. Then we hit the club B&B. We had a great time, and danced the night away! The next day was not a good time on the other time. I spent the day in bed, and I deserved to feel the way I felt. Anyways, today is a new day and i'm about to eat some dinner and take care of some college business.
Have a great night!

xoxo, Jenn

Zuzanna, Emilia and I at the dinner table

The dorks, Jess and Eva

On our way to Lilly's, I apparently tried to steal a x-mas tree...

Mom, Me and Zuz

Mom, me and my Uncle Stefan

Mom and Uncle!

Uncle Stefan!

Zuzanna, Me , Stefan and Ricki

The girlfriends!


Sofie and I before we left!


Zuzanna and I!


Zuzanna and my baby girl Emilia

Emilia and I playing


Turkey 1

Turkey 2

Happy chef (mom) finally done with all the cooking!

Swedish "Glögg" or hot Christmas wine


Surprise party gang!



No comments:

Post a Comment