Friday, November 9, 2012

Throughout the years...

Hey Guys!
Sorry I've been kind of MIA the past week or two, but I've had a fall break last week and this week I have been really sick and home from school. I'm feeling a little better today but nothing near normal. My mom booked a really good hair dresser for my sister and I today, and despite the way I feel i'm going to have to get myself together and get myself to the hair dresser anyways. There is a really long waiting list for her, and my hair really needs to get cut, so i'm willing to head on in!

Nothing new has really happened. Besides me being sick. So hopefully i'll have nice and fresh hair in a few hours. Hope you all are having a better day then me!

xoxo, Jenn

Here is my "hair evolution" (the last picture is my new hair!)

me throughout the years...
















No comments:

Post a Comment