Sunday, November 18, 2012

Naked Mile

Hey !

So today I woke up around 10.30 which is early for me... talked to my mom for a few, and I looked up some tickets for Vienna, in case she decides to come visit me next summer! After that I looked through some old pictures from when I was younger, and it's great look at them and seeing all the memories.
After that I made some scones for a breakfast/lunch and while I ate them I watched American Pie: Naked Mile. I love all of them , so funny!
Now i'm just waiting for the bathroom to be free so I can take a shower, then i'm going to finish my Swedish Essay due tomorrow at midnight, and work a little on my psych project to. Can't wait to have my moms tacos tonight for dinner as well. Anyways, hope you all have a great Sunday!

xoxo, Jenn

every year when my cousins from Norway come to visit, we go to a restaurant called "Verona" and these were from 2010!










No comments:

Post a Comment