Saturday, November 17, 2012

Malmö City!

Hey Guys!

How are you all doing? I'm doing pretty good. Yesterday Jess(my sister) and I took a trip to Malmö, which is the 3rd biggest city in Sweden, and located at the very bottom of the country. It took about a two hour train ride to get there. So we woke up early got ready and took the bus into town at around 9.15 and then we took the train that went at 10.04. The trip down went really well, it was just annoying cause there was a girl that sat next to us and was chewing gum like a cow...

Anyways we were in Malmö at about 11.45 and we managed to find our way to Malmö Borgarskolan which is a high school there and I had a meeting there to talk about college, since there are no "american" guidance councler in my town, so I met with a lady named Carol who is great and happens to be from New Jersey!
After the meeting Jess and I made our way to the English Shop, and the American Store and it took us a very long time to decide what we wanted to buy since there is so much food we love there!

After we shopped we stopped at Subway for a quick lunch before we took the train home.  The train ride was a train ride from hell. Not even going into that. Anyways, here are some pictures from our trip!

xoxo, Jenn




So pretty


Its only broken if duck-tape doesn't work






Random statue cat!

Jess and the cat!



The Cat and I



Jess in front of a statue in front of the castle!


Subway fun!







Peace out Malmö!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment