Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Can't explain what your doing to me

Hey dudes!
So today was another boring day in school, nothing new. I did however get to talk to Celena on the phone on my way home which made me extremely happy cause I miss her. She's going away to California this year so i'm kind of jealous. Oh wait I mean A LOT jealous. I really wanna go there! Hopefully i'll get to study a semester or two there! That would be amazing! Now i'm sitting here having a nice cozy night in my room, and joking around with my sista!
Now i'm gonna read a little/watch the Simpsons and then wait for Grey's Anatomy! Can't wait till I get paid at the end of the month either because its time to order a few things online! Like Lauren Conrads knew books that she came out with yesterday, and a few months ago. I read her first trilogy L.A Candy and I absolutely love them! Can't wait to read the spin off series she came out with this year, along with some beauty tips and so on!
Hope you all have a great night!

xoxo, Jenn 


No comments:

Post a Comment