Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday

Hey guys!
So i'm sitting in bed now, and I feel refreshed but physically tired. When I got home from school, I talked to Mathias on oovoo for a little bit, and watched the last episode of the 2nd season of awkward and it was a little sad because and I want to see what happens next!!
Anyways, when my mom came home we had some dinner, and then her and I went for a long power-walk run and like I said before, I feel so refreshed. So now i'm going to drink a nice hot cup of green tea, because my throat kind of hurts. Hopefully it will get better!
I don't have school early in the morning tomorrow so I get to sleep in a little bit, thank god! Something I really need. Well, hope you all have a good night!

xoxo, Jenn
Pictures from my 18th birthday earlier this year!
Vienna, Jess(sister) and me!

Me, Mathias and Vienna who came and visited from Jersey! (This was the same day we got her!)

The V.I.P girls! <3 Ashley, Zuzanna, Maja, Darja, Emelie, Me and Vienna!

Vienna and Zuzanna!

Rackborg, Mathias, Seb, Vienna and me!

Zuzanna, Me, Ashley and Mathias!

Rackborg and I!


No comments:

Post a Comment