Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday


Me and Celena with our puppies we one down at seaside!
Hey Dudes.

So it's Friday! Yaaayyy! So anyways I had no school today, so it's been a nice relaxing day. I watched Magic Mike tonight with my mom for the second time and it's actually a good movie! I saw it the first time back in Jersey with my Celena. Last night was a good night, since I got to talk with Celena on oovoo and it's been ages since we last talked and it was a blast!
talking to celena in the middle of the night.
Tomorrow i'm getting up early for an eye exam, been stuck in glasses all day yesterday and today and it's not a good time. After my eye exam i'm heading over to my cousins house to celebrate my baby cousins' birthday. :) Can't wait to play with them!
So, now i'm going to get ready for bed I think. Hope you all have a good night!

xoxo, Jenn
(p.s here are some of my favorite oovoo moments!)

No comments:

Post a Comment