Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Blues..

Hey Guys!
my mom always has the best decorations.
So yesterdays concert was so much fun! We rehearsed from 1.30 until the actual concert which started at 6, so I didn't really have a voice at the end of the show. During the concert I wasn't feeling to hot. Had a really bad stomach ache and felt like I was going to puke... not a good time!
from our tree last year!
When we got home I watched NCIS and passed out. Woke up early this morning and threw up, so I was not in school today, it was probably food poisoning or something because when I got it all out of my system I felt a lot better.
Today I have done nothing because I have no energy what so ever and I'm still super tired. I'm going to work on my Swedish Essay, and Extended Essay a little bit now, and wait for my dearest mommy to get home and cook and awesome dinner... I have my appetite back so thank you Jesus!
Hope you all have a great night!

xoxo, Jenn
P.s Is it just me? or is everyone excited about Christmas? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment