Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hair problems

Hi!
So I'm thinking about re-coloring my hair...again. I never seem to be happy with the color that I have. I don't know why. The color I have now, dark brown, is my natural. I've done everything from light brown, hombre, red dipped die tips (lasted a day) blonde, black, and highlights. I'm thinking about going a little lighter again, but I don't wanna damage my hair anymore, since I straighten it 24/7. Here are some ideas that I'm having, inspired by some celebs of course! Also thinking about either cutting my hair shorter or getting extensions... ideas?

xoxo, Jenn

Me and as a blonde + extentions

Dark brown with extensions

Me now, no extensions

Blonde, no extensions


Cheryl Cole, reddish brown

Audrina Patridge, highlights, (as light as I will go)

Audrina Patridge 

Red Dip dye

Nicloe "Snooki" Polizzi, Red hair

Vanessa Hudgens, Highlights at the bottom of hair

Vanessa Hudgens, Dark Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment