Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Hills

Hello!

So today was again, another day of school and there was nothing new with it. Been in housewife mood the last couple of days. Vacuuming, doing all the dishes cleaning everywhere, and then homework. Not to mention I've had to cook dinner for the family the past couple of nights too, so just call me the new housewife of New Jersey.
Anyways, I made a BLT sandwich and it was so good. I even made some homemade hash browns and they turned out really good. Right now i'm watching an episode of the Hills and then i'm going to take a walk with Patriot and then do a little homework. Nothing new has been happening lately so it's pretty relaxing.
Hope everything is well with you!

xoxo, Jenn




Both Lauren Conrad and Audrina are my favorite girls on the Hills, both are so pretty! Who's your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment