Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kanel Bullar

Hey Guys!

So today has been filled with a bunch of fun things! The day started with me waking up and then making an amazing omelette for me and my sister and then a quick run to the eye doctor with my mom. After finding out i'm getting blinder and blinder as the day goes, I ordered some new glasses and then we were on our way home again!
When we got home I watched a little storm chasers and then got ready to go to my uncles house to celebrate  my cousin Emilia and Felicias birthday since they are only two days apart. My bestie Emilia is turning 3 and little Felicia is turning 1! They are the cutest.
Now i'm sitting at Zuzanna's house while she is in the shower and i'm going to do the same thing shortly. We are having a girls night / sleepover party and we made some mini cinnamon buns and are going to eat them while watching Magic mike for the 3rd time. You can't have a girls night without Magic Mike or John Tucker must die. Those two are a must!
Hope you all have a good night!

xoxo, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment