Saturday, December 15, 2012

22



Here's 22 things you didn't know about me:


1. I originally have almost black hair
2. My first concert was Avril Lavinge
3. My favorite color is purple
4. I have a really close relationship with my dad
5. I never went to the third grade
6. My favorite actor/actress is Adam Sandler
7. I used to be a gymnast, cheerleader and dancer
8. I had to stop playing sports because of a knee injury. 
9. I can't fall asleep without brushing my teeth and showering
10. My favorite TV shows are One Tree Hill and How I Met Your Mother
11. I only have 4 blood related cousins the others are half cousins by marriage.
12. I have two tattos
13. I've moved more then 10 time in my 18 years of life
14. 2011-2012 was the first year I celebrated New years with my friends
15. The first time I flew (on a plane) alone was 2011 for 8 hours
16. I've been to 6 different countries
17. My favorite foods, Mozzarella Sticks, Penne Vodka and Cesar Sallad
18. My favorite ice cream is Cotton Candy or Cookies n' Cream
19. I got my first tattoo when I was 17 in honor of my grandpa  "pop" <3 on my ankle
20. I've been on airplane over 20 times
21. One of my best friends is a boy
22. My favorite movie is Bad boys 2


my first tattoo... R.I.P Pop <3

the cousins <3

my tattoo to the left

One of my best friends, Mathias :)




No comments:

Post a Comment