Saturday, December 15, 2012

Knew You were trouble


Hi Guys!

How has your week been? Mine has been pretty stressful and will continue to be until Tuesday night when i'm done with everything for this semester! I had a psych paper due yesterday and Tuesday I have an essay due that I haven't even started yet, thank god its only a first draft, and Monday I have a biology test. So my weekend is pretty much full! Not to mention about 3 books to read over the Christmas break.

Right now i'm finishing up my cup of coffee and then about to jump in the shower, and then whip up some lunch before I get some laundry going and doing some other chores as well. Around 3-4ish i'm going to meet Zuzanna at the hairdresser since she's going blondie! Hope you all have a great day!

xoxo, Jenn

My favorite & my addiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment