Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Procrastination

Hi dolls!

How are you all feeling today? My day was good, had my last "academic" school day today and tomorrow is the "julavslutning" which is like a Christmas graduation type thing, we get to hear the principles talk about how much they love us and so on. Some people dance and some people sing, so it will be interesting to see what this years show brings! I know my class friend Oscar is dancing Gangnam Style so i'm excited to see that, that dude is awesome!
Anyways, I spent my night finishing my TOK essay and I finally sent it in. Thank god its only the first draft though. Now i'm officially taking break! (At least for a few days, since I have about 100 pages of homework in each subject...)

Talk to y'all soon!  (P.s enjoy some of my procrastination pictures!)

xoxo, Jenn


Talking on the phone and Jess...

Cup of coffee #1



No comments:

Post a Comment