Friday, December 28, 2012

College!

Hi Friends!

How has your week been? I know I've been somewhat distant from my blog lately but i'm trying to get 1000 things done. Right now i'm waiting for my mom to get out of the shower, cause i'm about to send away my college applications!! I'm so nervous and I really hope it goes well and I get into at least one of the schools I applied to! I also have a pile of school work taller than me to be done, and well, my cousins are here from Norway, and their leaving tomorrow, so i'm trying to spend as much time as possible with them while I balance the rest of my life out.

Yesterday we went to an indoor water-park! By the time we got there I realized that I had forgotten to bring my memory card to take pictures.. so unfortunately, no pictures.. When we got home my mom had made "fika" and the whole family came over. After they went home we got some Chinese food and then I passed out. I was so tired from that day I just needed sleep. I slept really bad last night though, and when I woke up this morning I had a cold... :(

Today, I really have no plans. I'm thinking about going into town to look for an outfit for new years, and see if they have any comfy sweaters on sale! I hope you all have a great day, even though here is a very frosty day!

xoxo, Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment