Saturday, December 22, 2012

The end

Hi Guys!

So last night was a great night. Had an awesome time with the girls even though the night ended early. My feet were killing me so Zuzanna, Darja and I went home early around 2.. and then Mathias drove me home! I actually didn't feel that hungover today! I was just really sore. I had problems walking and everything! LOL.
I just got finished watching the last episode of Jersey Shore ever. It was so sad! I'm not gonna lie, I did get a little teary eyed at the end...! It's crazy how the whole cast has changed over the years, Snooki, Sammi and Deena are so gorgeous this last season!

Anyways, i'm about to get ready to head over to my grandmas house because my cousins from Norway are coming in for the holidays! I hope you all have a great weekend!

xoxo, Jenn

p.s Pictures from last night will be up later! Stay tuned ;)

Jersey Shore Season 1


Jersey Shore season 2 - Miami

Jersey Shore Season 3 - New cast member Deena

Jersey Shore season 4 - Italy

Jersey Shore season 5

Jersey Shore season 6- Last season - Snooki's pregnant! 



No comments:

Post a Comment