Monday, December 31, 2012

Part 1

Here's a recap of my 2012... Part 1 at least...


I turned 18 in April, and had a party! My best friend Vienna was there all the way from America!

Mathias came with me to Jersey and we went hibachi, tanning, multiple graduation parties and six flags!

The first thing I do every year is celebrate my little sisters birthday which is January 1st!

My Best friend Vienna came to Sweden!!!!!!!

While Vienna was here, Mathias, Henke, Seb and I went to Denmark for Vienna's birthday present!

Went sleigh riding with my cousin! It was her first time!

My good friend Maja turned 18 so we had a party  for her!

I went swimming with my cousin Emilia <3

While Mathias was in New Jersey with me Celena, Vienna and I brought him to NYC. I loved having all my best friends in one place ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment