Thursday, December 20, 2012

Winter break

Hi Guys!

As you probably noticed I've been playing around a little with the design of my blog, and unfortunately I don't know how to change the "header picture" so if anyone reading as any tips, feel free to leave a comment to help me out!
Anyways, I officially have winter break, and it feels so nice. The amount of work I have over the break on the other hand, not so nice.. I literally have my whole locker with me... :( What's keeping me going is being able to see my dad next summer. I miss him so much and I can't wait to celebrate Christmas with him next year, let alone in New Jersey... it's going to be great <3
The graduation type thing today was pretty interesting! I will upload videos of the performers a little later! For now you all can enjoy some music... my new fav song!

xoxo, Jenn

heard this song on its premiere on the EMAs and fell in love with it... 


No comments:

Post a Comment