Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

How has your Christmas been so far? Here in Sweden we celebrate Christmas eve rather than Christmas day. We all got together at my uncles house where his girlfriends parents and sister were also there. My other uncle and his family (wife + 2 cousins) and my grandma were also there to join in the the festivities! 
In Sweden we have a tradition well known as the "smörgåsbord" where it's kind of a buffé for everyone to take food! My favorite, is my grandmas famous "jansons frestelse" which is made with Ham and potatoes onions and cream... my fav! 

Right now i'm sitting in the living room with my cousins, Marcus and Alex and we are playing some game cube. In a few hours Amilia is coming over and then we are going out since tonight is the biggest partying night in Sweden! (wish us luck. haha...)

Here are some pictures from last night! (more to come!) 

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! 

xoxo, Jenn

me and my bestie <3




Cousin Alex and sister Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment