Monday, December 10, 2012

DECEMBER 9TH 2012

Hi everyone!

How are you all doing? I'm doing good! A little frozen, since I just got in from a little walk with dog. There's a snow storm here at the moment so it was so cold and windy, snow in you face from 5000 different directions. CRAZY. 
Last night was cozy however, besides the -11 degrees (Celsius) I had a nice movie night/sleepover with Zuzanna! We watched Step Up: Revolution, and it's the second time I saw it. I like it, a lot better than the 2nd and the 3rd. (nothing beats the 1st... Channing Tatum-enough said) So when we woke up we ate breakfast and chatted a little, then Zuz went home.
All day here at home we have been Christmas decorating. It's officially Christmas in the Matuszczak household! We got the x-mas tree up and I can really feel the x-mas spirit, and it helps that my mom is blasting the Christmas music non-stop....

Hope you all have a cozy Sunday, and for those of you experiencing snowy, cold weather, stay warm!

xoxo, Jenn





















No comments:

Post a Comment